We’re delighted to announce that Audible, the Amazon-owned audiobook provider has appointed us as its creative and strategic agency following a four-way pitch managed by the AAR.
Tasked with increasing its membership, we have an exciting challenge ahead to demonstrate the magic of audiobooks and help people understand the unique role that Audible can play in their lives. Commenting on the win, our CEO Marc Nohr said: “We’re delighted to have been chosen to work with this very special brand.” He highlights that Fold7’s overarching objective will be to “capture people’s imaginations and drive new member acquisition.” Keep an ear out and your eyes peeled for the upcoming work, which will cover a range of media including broadcast, radio, outdoor and digital.
If you’re already an avid audiobooker or keen to try the Audible experience, here are some top picks recommended by the Fold7 team:
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Radio series by Douglas Adams
- Life stories – David Attenborough
- A History of the World – Andrew Marr
- Down the Line – Radio series by Charlie Higson and Paul Whitehouse
- Northern Lights – Philip Pullman
- Serial – Podcast hosted by Sarah Koenig
- The Nightingale – Kristin Hannah
You can read more on the win on Campaign.