Oh, what a difference a year can make.
- Last year Hilton and Magners appointed us. This year we launched Hilton’s biggest-ever global campaign and relaunched the Magners brand.
- Last year Marc Nohr joined Fold7 as CEO. This year our leadership team had 4 new additions, all of them being women.
- Last year we had plans for new ventures. This year we made them happen; launching experiential agency Hyperactive, standalone production company Film7 and Unfolded Talks.
- Last year we brought to you “Probably the Best Poster in the World.” This year we made Carlsberg talk of the town during the Euros with our “Substitutions” campaign.
- Last year we welcomed furry friend Tallulah into the office. This year the Fold7 dog kennel has quadrupled with the addition of tail-waggers Georgie, Bertie and Sadie.
- Last year we held bake-offs, cook-offs and coveted ping-pong tournaments. This year we did it all again and then some, introducing run club, kickboxing and book club.
- This year’s events were pivotal to the Fold7 story. Join us next year to watch an even bigger 2017 unfold…
From all of us here, have a very merry Christmas and see you in the new year. Now sit back and enjoy some of our best bits from 2016 below.